Oh, let me count the ways I do not miss you fast food joints:
1. I do not miss the way you eat away my budget before I realize what I have wasted on you.
2. I do not miss the way my children would bug me to stop and buy something from you every time we drove by.
3. I do not miss the way you increased my waste line (even though I know it was my fault for buying for you).
4. I do not miss the way I had to be wary about your loyalty to serving me actual food instead of pink slime (aka. meat processed in ammonia to kill e.coli and other dangerous bacteria that results from corn feeding cows). http://michaelwalshonline.com/?p=286
5. I do not miss my children begging me for your cheap toys that they would just break by the end of the day.
6. I do not miss craving your greasy foods.
7. I do not miss feeling bloated after eating your meals.
8. I do not miss paying extra for your healthier meals that I can now make at home for a fraction of the cost without the pesticides, herbicides, GMO's and unneeded extra hormones.
9. I do not miss reading your nutrition labels and wondering why I am consuming ingredients like ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride and high fructose corn syrup in my bread.
10. Finally, I do not miss you fast food joints because we can live without you, and in fact, we have been better off since we left you behind so long ago.
Are you tired of fighting a losing battle? Just start your packing (your meals that is)!